Maybe because there’s a whole new year in front of me, I feel like looking back into what’s just went past. It’s amazing to think it’s almost 2 years since I’ve moved to UK, wow! Time flies indeed. But the most surprising thing is that I feel settled down and I can’t imagine myself returning back. I still miss my friends and my family and because I keep on travelling I didn’t made almost any friends here, but I feel like I’m home.
And maybe because I know things can change so fast, who knows where I may end up? Another country? That’s why I prefer to enjoy each day, but not losing the focus on what we want to achieve.
This year I:
* Want to save more money, 2012 was really bad in spending.
* Try to have an healthier life style… let’s just say that staying in hotels and working long hours in front of the computer is not good for my health
* Enjoy every single day we wake up together side my side… to compensate from 2012
* Live a simple life, with my friends and my photos and music and smile. Avoid stress at all cost.
* Do more personal travel… and hopefully for the first time do a long trip. I’ve been saying I’m going to do it for a while now.
* Avoid buying stuff that I don’t need and keep on checking my stuff to see what’s really necessary.
And I guess that’s all.
Many people say it’s good to live a carpe diem and not to worry to much on our goals because than we forget to live the present. Well that’s true, but for me not entirely, I believe we need to focus on what we want to achieve and do with our lives but without setting unrealistic goals and stress about not achieving them.
Whatever happens I don’t mind as long as we can spend more time together this year 🙂
What are your main resolutions for this year?